2009 Holiday Party Menu
Every year we host a large holiday party,for about 50 people who will be wandering throughout the house. Most of the food is upstairs, but I’ll also have some snacks in the pool room and extended basement.
Thanks to all our friends who brought something to share!
- Killian’s & Blue Moon in the keg
- Lots and lots of Pinot Grigio 🙂
- Hot apple cider, with Captain Morgan rum nearby
- Assorted hard liquors, sodas & mixers
Our crowd isn’t big red wine drinkers, so we usually let tell them to bring their own.
- Cocktail Meatballs
- Chic-fil-a Platter of Nuggets
- Bacon, Leek, & Cheddar Mini-Quiches
- Alton Brown’s onion dip with veggies
- Giada’s Artichoke Parmesan Pesto with assorted breads and crackers
- Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies (mandatory, according to several friends)
- Mississippi Mudpie Cookies
- Peanut Butter Balls
- Oreo Truffles
- Pecan Pie Cookies
Food Downstairs & in the Pool Room:
- Spiced Nuts
- Cheese & Cracker Platter
- Small Cookie Platter