Last Friday, I gave you 25 great ice cream and sorbet recipes to try this summer. With all of those recipes to try, I couldn’t leave you without some fun toppings and a few homemade bowls to jazz up those recipes even more.
Toppings & Servers
- Black Forest Dessert Sauce (from Kate’s Recipe Box)
- Blueberry Ice Cream Topping (from The Kitchen Whisperer)
- Caramelized Pineapple Sundae Sauce (from What’s Cooking, Chicago?)
- Chianti Balsamic Strawberries (from Sparks From the Kitchen)
- Chocolate Raspberry Sauce (from Cherry Tea Cakes)
- Homemade Ice Cream Cake Crunchies (from Heather Likes Food)
- Homemade Magic Shell (from Gimme Some Oven)
- Peach Bourbon Pecan Sundae Sauce (from Taylor Takes a Taste)
- Pecan Brittle Basket (from Baked Bree)
- Pie Crust Ice Cream Bowls (from Crazy for Crust)
- Raspberry Sauce (from Spoonful of Flavor)
- Salted Caramel Sauce (from Sweetest kitchen)
One final suggestion: Use your favorite homemade or store-bought cookie for crumbling, dipping, or to make ice cream sandwiches!