Today is the last in my Frozen Fridays series, and I’m sharing an assortment of frozen beverages – milkshakes, cocktails, and other concoctions – that had me tracking down where we put the blender when we moved.
I hope you’ve enjoyed these roundups and have gotten some good ideas for your own kitchen adventures. I didn’t try nearly as many of the recipes as I would have liked, but that seems to be the story of my life.
- Almond Butter Banana Oatmeal Smoothie (from Cooking with Ruth)
- Cherry Lambic Milkshakes (from Love and Olive Oil)
- Confetti Cake Batter Milkshakes (skinny!) (from Sprinkles Bakes)
- Cookie Dough Milkshake (from My San Francisco Kitchen)
- Frosted Blueberry Lemonade (from Pinch of Yum)
- Kahlua Mudslides (from Sugar Dish Me)
- Lemon Blueberry Ice Cream Floats (from The Sugar Hit)
- Rice Krispie Treat Milkshake (from Beyond Frosting)
- Salted Caramel Bailey’s Milkshake With Vegan Irish Cream (from Spabettie)
- Skinny Mocha Frappuccino – Starbucks copycat recipe (from Healthy Sweet Eats)
- Strawberry Almond Smoothie (from Healthy Recipe Ecstasy)
- Strawberry Riesling Slushies (from Annie’s Eats)
- Toasted Marshmallow Peanut Butter Milkshake (from Honey and Birch)
This post has been updated over time, to remove broken links. d