Considering the dozens and dozens of ice cream recipes that catch my eye, I’ve seen surprisingly few homemade servers (bowls, cones, etc) and toppings. I guess if you’re making your own ice cream, the flavor is so vibrant that you don’t want or need a topping for it. However, there are a couple of these goodies that caught my eye recently. If they’re as good as they look and sound, they’ll be sure to elevate any ice cream – store bought or homemade – to another level.
Servers and Toppings
- Apple Pie Ice Cream Bowls (from It’s Yummi)
- Berry Compote (from Honey and Birch)
- Brownie Bowls (from Today’s Mama)
- Burnt Orange Salty Caramel Sauce (from Joy the Baker)
- Buttermilk Bourbon Caramel Sauce (from Mom On Time Out)
- Fresh Cherry Sauce (from Confections of a Foodie Bride)
- Strawberry Ice Cream Topping (from Mom On Time Out)
- Peanut Butter Magic Shell (from Country Cleaver)
- Sprinkles Bowls (from This Heart of Mine)
- Waffle Cones (from Beard & Bonnet)
Want more? Here’s a dozen more ice cream servers and toppings.