Are the generic screensavers on your Nook boring you? How about trying one of B&N’s free screensavers?
Free B&N Screensavers:
To upload your screensavers to your Nook, follow these simple steps:
- Download free screensavers to your computer, saving it to your desktop or an easy to remember location. The file should be a zip file.
- Connect your Nook to your computer.
- Open the Nook and navigate to the screensaver folder: My Computer => Drive [X]: Nook => My Screensavers
- Open the screensaver zip file. Inside will be another folder named after the screensavers (i.e. HungerGames.zip => HungerGames folder). Copy and paste the (or drag and drop) the entire folder into the My Screensavers folder. (Don’t try to open the folder/images)
- Safely remove your Nook from the computer.
Then, set your screensaver settings from your Nook: Home menu => Display => Screensaver… and select which screensaver you’d like to use. Easy as pie!
Find any other free screensavers? Please share!